Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Serene Seaside FREEBIE Panel!


Hello, friends! May is about to wrap up, and that means it's time for me to share another FREEBIE panel for you to use in our monthly challenge next month! I chose to use the Serene Seaside digital stamp set and Serene Seaside digital paper pack for this month's freebie. Take a peek...


I printed the panel out twice so that I could fussy cut the seashells and pop them up for added dimension. I then added various pearls and some faux stitching for texture. I would love to hear what you think of my card in the comments below!


Now, some info about the freebie. The print size of this panel is 3.75" x 5". There are just 3 rules about this, and future, freebie panels: 1) You may not sell any cards you make using this panel. 2) You may use this panel to enter the March 2017 MHKDesigns challenge only.  Entries in future challenges using this panel will be deleted. 3) You may NOT alter the panel in any way, including recoloring or cropping digitally.  This includes cropping the panel so that you may use the sentiment on other projects.  I'm hoping the honor system will work with these freebies so that I can continue to share them with you all!

That's all I have for you today, friends!  Hop by tomorrow to check out our *NEW* challenge, and don't hesitate to grab the entire Serene Seaside set and Serene Seaside papers from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!


Project supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment