Monday, May 22, 2017

MHK Designer Inspiration - Monica


Hi everyone it's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. I am here today with my Designer inspiration for MHK Designs. I am using one of my favorite sets called "The Write Stuff".


Many people may not know that not only am I am paper crafter, but I sew as well. My sewing machine has been put away for awhile, but recently I have been inspired to bring it out of the closet and start incorporating my sewing into my paper crafting.


I was at a local fabric shop recently as saw this cute fabric. I just couldn't resist it as I know I had the perfect digital images to create a note card set.  I think they are a pretty cute pair, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Love the CAS feel of this card, Monica! The faux stitching looks great--and the monochrome is perfect! How fun to have found a little bag to match, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete