Saturday, April 22, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Tasha


Hi everyone, Tasha here with my April designer project for MHKDesigns digital stamps and papers. For my project, I created a Clean & Simple card using the Get Well Flowers digital stamp set.


To create this card, I printed one of the floral images out in purple and layered clear glitter over it. I colored the petals with light pink and purple markers to add more detail. 
Layers of metallic purple and purple glitter paper were used to coordinate with the flower color and add shimmer. I really enjoyed working with various shades of one color!



The sentiment selected was "Get Well Soon" and it was printed in a dark purple font color. I cut the ends to create a banner and layered it across the printed image with foam tape.




Lastly, I added two sizes of pearl embellishments and created a base from textured pastel purple paper to complete the design.


I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to check out the MHKDesigns Blog for more inspiration!

Click HERE to visit the MHKDesigns Store!


Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment