Thursday, April 27, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration ~ Asmah

Hi my sweet friends!

I am back again to deliver my inspirational project with you using MHKDesigns digital stamps. If you love fussy cutting and wish to try on simple and easy mixed media form of art work, these tags may give you some ideas.
I fussy cut some flowers from Get Well Flowers digital stamp and glued down on my completed textural background.
The "Stay Strong" quote is also used from this set.   
The other quote used below is printed from Blossoming digital stamp set.
I am really a quote lover and have found a lot of interesting quotes in beautiful fonts available at MHKDesigns Etsy shop.
And last one on closer look :)
MHKDesigns Etsy Shop has a lot more to offer. The vintage designs are the ones you are looking for to beautify your project.
So, thank you for stopping by and see you in May. Take care and happy crafting.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment