Friday, March 24, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Tasha

Hi everyone, Tasha here with my March designer project for MHKDesigns digital stamps and papers. This month I wanted to create a card using the beautiful Realistic Roses Digital Stamp Set; the rose images are so pretty!



The digital stamp design was printed on white card stock and I used distress ink create a more vintage look. The roses were colored with markers and accented with glitter and white gel pen. The pink is perfect for a spring card!



The sentiment was printed in a dark pink font color to coordinate with the roses. I love this quote and wanted it to pop off the page, but not over-power the roses; I think it's a great balance!





To complete the card, I created pink ribbon corners and used textured green and navy layers. I adore pink and green color combinations, so lovely!




I hope you enjoyed this project and are inspired to create with Realistic Roses Digital Stamp Set!


Click HERE to visit the MHKDesigns Shop!
Click HERE to participate in the March Monthly Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

  1. Tasha, this is GORGEOUS! The subtle sponged background looks SO fabulous--the pink and yellow are the perfect pair! The image is beautifully colored and I ADORE the ribbon corners, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete