Friday, March 31, 2017

March Freebie!


Hello, all! It's time for the March freebie panel, and this panel features a favorite set of mine--Realistic Roses!  I decided to color the sentiment purple so that you could use this panel to create something for April's challenge, so make sure to join us! Take a peek at the panel...


I decided to stick with the purple theme and watercolor my roses using ink and gel pen. I added some faux stitching, rhinestones, and striped ribbon as my only embellishments. Here's the completed card...


Now, some info about the freebie. The print size of this panel is 3.75" x 5". There are just 3 rules about this, and future, freebie panels: 1) You may not sell any cards you make using this panel. 2) You may use this panel to enter the March 2017 MHKDesigns challenge only.  Entries in future challenges using this panel will be deleted. 3) You may NOT alter the panel in any way, including recoloring or cropping digitally.  This includes cropping the panel so that you may use the sentiment on other projects.  I'm hoping the honor system will work with these freebies so that I can continue to share them with you all!


That's all I have for you today, friends!  Hop by tomorrow to check out our *NEW* challenge, and don't hesitate to grab the entire Realistic Roses set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!


Project supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I'm just checking - did you really mean it can only be used for the "March" challenge, since that's already closed? Was that just a typo? Did you mean we can only use it for the April challenge? :-D

    ReplyDelete