Wednesday, February 22, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Tasha

Hi everyone, Tasha here with my February designer project for MHKDesigns digital stamps and papers. For my project, I created a card using the lovely Pretty Petunias Digital Stamp Set.


This set has one of my favorite flower images, and I wanted to create something light and pretty that could be sent to someone special anytime of the year. The images were printed on white card stock and colored with markers. I also used tons of clear glitter on the flower petals; the shimmer is so beautiful!!!





The sentiment selected was "Hello Friend" and was printed in blue to coordinate with the color of the flower.


To complete the card, I framed it with a blue pattern paper and added sequins for additional sparkle. The card was also layered on a light blue card base and I left the inside blank to allow room for a custom handwritten message.



I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to create with the Pretty Petunias digital stamp set!

Click HERE to visit the MHKDesigns Shop!

Click HERE to find out more about the February Monthly Inspiration Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment