Tuesday, February 7, 2017

MHK Designer Inspiration - Rocky


     As it's coming up to Valentine's Day I thought I would use one of my favourite stamp sets, I've Been Framed. Being able to mix and match the frames with the sentiments means there are many possibilities with this set.
     Black seemed a little harsh so this is all printed in a dark grey with a hint of red, onto a paper from the World Traveler set that's got a dusky pink overlay, I think it has a slightly vintage look to it.
     The mat layer and the edge of the card blank have been inked to match and a few tiny red gems added to the flowers to add sparkle.

I've Been Framed
World Traveler
     





     We have lots of new releases to show you this month but don't forget we still have some gorgeous sets already in the Etsy shop just waiting to be used. Have fun creating,


1 comment:

  1. Rocky, I love this beautiful Valentine card! The way you used that paper is perfect--and I adore the CAS feel! Fabulous, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete