Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Release Winners

THANK YOU so much to everyone who joined in the fun 
with our MHKDesigns February Release!  
We hope you were inspired by the creations 
that the team had for you and we cannot WAIT to see 
what each of you creates with these new sets, as well!  
Make sure to share them in our Facebook group and 
monthly challenge so that we can leave you some love! 
 Now let's get to our winners! 
___________________________________________________________

Winner of the Glory of the Lord set
 


Chriss America Real who commented on Judy's blog...
Oh how pretty! I love morning glories
________________________________________________
Winner of  the Hoppy Easter set







Petra Swart who left this comment on Shawna's blog...
I agree 100% with the placement of your sentiment, Shawna - perfect!!!! Your colouring of the lovely peaceful image is just great and the scallops is a wonderful and clever idea!!!! Another beautiful card using Mynn's digi's, my friend!!!!

Winner of the Lovely Ladies set

The Craft Princess who left this comment on Asmah's blog...
Oh your card is just stunning!!! I love the background you created with the stencil...and all the beautiful dimension and beautiful coloring!!! So many possibilities with these Lovely Ladies :) Hugs...Janie
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Winner of the Pretty as a Pitcher set


Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams who left this comment on Jessica's blog...
The colors on your pitcher make me really happy! This is really pretty.
________________________________________________________________

Winner of the Rosy Elements set

Missy Pink who left this comment on Asha's blog...
Totally fabulous design and those digital stamps are just so awesome, really love Rosy Elements. Another stunning design Asha !! You have got such a great style and I love it.
_________________________________________________________________

GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF ALL SETS AND PAPERS~ 

Pam Sebring who left this comment on the MHKDEsigns blog...
These are all adorable! I could find a use for any or all of these! Great job team!!
__________________________________________________________________

Congratulations, friends! 

 Please email Mynn at
 mhkdesigns.etsyATgmailDOTcom 
to claim your prize!  
Make sure to tell her what you've won 
so she can get you your prizes as quickly as possible. :) 
Until our next post, 

HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Thank You THANK YOU!!! I can't believe I won the Lovely Ladies set!!! Your hop was wonderful and your design team did an awesome job as usual!!! I'm already looking forward to your next release :) Hugs...Janie (The Craft Princess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..and...CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OTHER LUCKY WINNERS!!! Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I think I am still in shock! Thank you so much for choosing me as the grand prize winner for February! I live to make cards and I love these challenges! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. I will put all of these winnings to good use! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete