Monday, January 23, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Tasha

Hi everyone, Tasha here with my first designer project for MHKDesigns digital stamps and papers. For my project, I created a card using the lovely Butterfly Wisdom digital stamp set.


I selected two of the butterflies included in the set and colored them with markers. I layered clear glitter over the wings to give a shimmery rainbow look; love the sparkle!  
To add a little color on the base paper, I made little dots in coordinating marker colors. I like that the background has some color, but the pattern is not too busy.


The sentiment used was "Change Is A Beautiful Process" printed in a berry font color. I added one of the butterflies to the sentiment to look as if it's resting on the letter. I love this quote and think it's a perfect card for so many occasions.



 To complete the design, I used a metallic shimmer layer and a beautiful flower pattern paper base. This card is so pretty and I cannot wait to gift it to someone special!

Click HERE to find out more about the lovely Butterfly Wisdom digital stamp set.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Tasha, this is SO pretty! I LOVE the bold colors you used on this creation--and the glittery sparkle is a perfect finishing touch! Super fabulous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete