Friday, January 27, 2017

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Asmah

Hello everyone!

Asmah is here wishing every one a wonderful Friday. It is my pleasure to bring you my first designer project for MHKDesigns digital stamps and papers.

I hope my layout will give you some inspirations to create anything you heart desire this weekend.
   The beautiful digital flowers and sentiment images are from Get Well Soon and Blossoming sets that you can get from MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.

It's always a great moment making scrapbook page for my loved ones. I hope it gives you some ideas on how to use digital images on a layout.
I look forward to see your creations in the current challenge that still runs until this last day

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous page, Asmah! Those flowers are stunning! You used both sets beautifully! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. So happy that you like it. Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Asmah, this is totally STUNNING! I LOVE the different flowers you used--and the soft colors are perfect! Your layering and textures are amazing, as well! Gorgeous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Mynn. So sweet of you. Hugs xx

      Delete