Thursday, January 5, 2017

MHKDeisgner Inspiration: Judy

Hey there!
It's Judy here sharing a little inspiration!

I love taking inexpensive composition books
and altering the cover to make them
a little more special.


I took one of the images from 
and did just that!


I printed the image on kraft card stock and die cut.
I did the same with the sentiment.
I used some printed kraft card stock
to accent the image and added some enamel dots.
Not a lot of work to make a big impact!



Be sure and check this set out along with the other products at

 We'd love to have you join us
in the current challenge which goes
until the end of the month and
visit our Facebook group
where you can share your MHKDesigns creations.

Until next time
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Judy! What a great updo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not wait to drag out my stamps and try this. Thank you Judy for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is SO cool! I love the kraft and black combo--PERFECT for this set and image! Your layering is always perfect, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete