Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February Release Sneak Peeks!


Hello, all, and welcome to the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop February 2017 Release Sneak Peeks!  There are five *NEW* digital stamp sets and one *NEW* digital paper pack coming out, and I cannot wait for you to see what my team has done with them!  Bur first, I want to share some sneak peeks of the sets!  Here we go...







What do you think?!  I am super excited to share these sets in their entirety with you over the next month--and I just KNOW you will love what my gals have come up with to showcase them, as well!  They are all available to purchase from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop *TODAY*, so hop over and grab them, and any other products you want, at a 10% discount with code MHK0217!  This offer is only good until the 5th of the month, so act now to save!

With that said and done, I have a freebie for you all!  On the last day of each month, I am going to share a card panel that you can print and use to create something for our upcoming challenge.  Check out this month's freebie...


The print size of this panel is 3.75" x 5". There are just 3 rules about this, and future, freebie panels: 1) You may not sell any cards you make using this panel. 2) You may use this panel to enter the February 2017 MHKDesigns challenge only.  Entries in future challenges using this panel will be deleted. 3) You may NOT alter the panel in any way, including recoloring or cropping digitally.  This includes cropping the panel so that you may use the sentiment on other projects.  I'm hoping the honor system will work with these freebies so that I can continue to share them with you all!

Here's a card I made using this panel~
See more details about this card on my blog!

That's all I have for you today, friends!  Hop by tomorrow to check out our *NEW* challenge, and stay tuned until the 5th when we'll be sharing products from the February 2017 Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!


5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Very generous of you!!! I am actually inspired to make a card for the challenge....it seems I've been so busy lately and haven't entered any challenges, so I guess it's about time I do :) Thank you!!! Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new sets and can't wait to get my hands on them!
    Hugs,
    Em xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very generous of you Mynn, thanks for this one I love it!! Quite a lot of the new sets are right up my street too, love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mynn, thank you so much for the lovely freebie! That's so generous of you!

    ReplyDelete