Saturday, December 17, 2016

Designer Inspiration - Rocky

I would like to share with you just two of my favourite projects from 2016.

Using Open Bloom & Butterfly Wisdom
      This one makes use of printing on acetate as well as card and using just part of an image. MHK Designs digi stamps are so versatile, you can do almost anything with them, like decorating candles.

Using Fruit Borders
I hope you have enjoyed all our inspirational projects this year and we look forward to seeing you again next year with some more great images, Happy Crafting.



3 comments:

  1. That card is stunning!!! So vibrant and real!!! Beautiful coloring! And I really do need to try a candle soon....I have everything to do it but keep getting sidetracked with other projects :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two of my faves from you, as well! Both are so bright, fresh, and beautiful, Rocky! Thank you so much for all your hard work this year! I've loved every single one of your creations! Sending HUGS and best wishes for the New Year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete