Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Designer Inspiration - NanaConnie

     Because the DT is taking a vacation over the Christmas and New Year holidays, Mynn has suggested to each of us that we go back and look for our favorite project from the last year using an MHK Designs image and this is the one I chose from last March.


      My inspiration card today uses the clock image from the "Rock My World" set and paper from the "You've Been Spotted in Pastels" set.  I used this card for my granddaughter's birthday party which had a vintage Mad Hatter theme and the clock fit perfectly (White Rabbit scurrying along, shouting, "I'm late, I'm late!")


      Have yourself a wonderful day, my friends.



Rock My World Digital Stamp Set     You've Been Spotted In Pastels Patterned Paper Pack

1 comment:

  1. A very cute card, Connie. I love the checked paper and the pretty black bow.

    ReplyDelete