Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Designer Inspiration | Katie Skiff

Hi friends!!  It's Katie Skiff and I'm here with a fun card for you!

 
I thought this Wonderful Wreath Set would be perfect for the holiday season.  I had one idea and while it didn't work out so well, I do love the outcome!!
I printed the wreath on vellum and colored the backside with my Copics. 

 I die cute a red border around the vellum and added some silver cording. 
I took the sentiment from the same set inside the card. 


I really love how this turned out.  And this has proven to be my favorite set, I just realized it was the same set that I shared last month!! 

 
Here is a fun photo that shows the sentiment visible through the vellum. 

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today!  I have enjoyed sharing my projects with you this year!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, Katie! I adore the way you used the vellum--this is so beautiful! Thank you so much for all your hard work this year! I've loved every single one of your creations! Sending HUGS and best wishes for the New Year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete