Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Designer Inspiration: Jerrie

WowZa!!  What a fun year my friends!

 This year has gone so quickly!  As I look back on the cards made with MHK Designs,  there are two that are my favorite to use.  I think they remind me of my childhood and the fun times we had sledding, skating and outdoor activities.
   
                                                                Skating By


Sled Friends


I am looking forward  to the new images MHK Designs will release in 2017!  Thank you for stopping by and your kind  comments!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Jerrie, this is one of my favorite of Mynn's digi's and your cards with it are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wintry and fun! These are both gorgeous--and two of my faves, as well! Thank you so much for all your hard work this year! I've loved every single one of your creations! Sending HUGS and best wishes for the New Year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete