Monday, December 5, 2016

Designer Inspiration: Donna

Donna here with my December Inspiration  Post:




I made a Double Dutch fold card and created a background using my Brusho's.   I printed the wreath from Wonderful Wreath stamp set on green paper and red paper and fussy cut adding some red gems for holly. I printed my favorite saying "Sending love from our family to yours" on my Brusho background and assembled.  Be sure to check out all the Christmas digital sets in MHKDesigns Etsy shop for quick Christmas card creations and ideas featured with each set and also at MHKDesigns!

So glad you stopped by today!


2 comments:

  1. Donna, this is stunning hon.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun and fabulous holiday card, Donna! The colors and textures are amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work this year! I've loved every single one of your creations! Sending HUGS and best wishes for the New Year! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete