Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December Release Winners



Hi, all! 

THANK YOU so much to everyone who joined in the fun 

with our MHKDesigns December Release!  
We hope you were inspired by the creations 
that the team had for you and we cannot WAIT to see 
what each of you creates with these new sets, as well!  
Make sure to share them in our Facebook group and 
monthly challenge so that we can leave you some love! 
 Now let's get to our winners!


Winner of the Pretty Petunias set~


The Craft Princess who commented on this blog...
Beautiful set and everyone used it in different ways....loved them all :) Hugs...Janie


Winner of the Realistic Roses set~




Nancy  who commented on Shawna's Blog...

Gorgeous card, Shawna! I love your design and the cut edge! So elegant! :o)


Winner of theStitched Tea Party set~


Ruth Andrews who commented in the Facebook Group...

Oh I love this one!!


Winner of the Fanciful Feathers set~



kReN K who said on Sathya's Blog...
I consider Brushes and Color Bursts to be almost magical. I love to see them nurse into color. Your background is super!

Winner of The Write Stuff set~


Em Louise Farley who commented on NanaConnie's Blog...

Gorgeous card, Connie. Love the frame and layers, as well as the stamp set. As both a writer and card artist, this one really speaks to me


GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF ALL SETS AND PAPERS~


Janis who commented on Mynn's Blog...

I totally ADORE what you did here, Mynn. Wow...such a striking and attractive card with the browns complementing your fabulous image!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!


Congratulations, friends! 

 Please email Mynn at mhkdesigns.etsyATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize!  Make sure to tell her what you've won 

so she can get you your prizes as quickly as possible. :) 
Until our next post, 

HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I really do love the Write Stuff set. What's even more special is that I'm discovering the win while on a break from editing my latest work. Grin

    Thanks everyone for a MAGICAL hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mynn.....

    Oh, my goodness!!! I am super-excited to be the lucky Grand Prize winner of your fabulous December release!!! What a wonderful hop!!! Congratulations to the other winners and thank you for this totally awesome prize. I have emailed you. (happy dance.....)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally had a moment to check out who the winners are and....WOOHOO....I'm one of them!!! Thank you so much Mynn!!! THe new release image sets and the hop were all just spectacular!!! THANK YOU :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete