Wednesday, November 9, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Lilian

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Lilian here and it's my turn to post at MHKDesigns' Blog today...

Are you ready for Thanksgiving??? I can't believe it's almost here!!!
Here's my card, using Mum's the Word digital stamp set:


I printed the super-sized mums on colored paper and trimmed a panel to go on a yellow card base.
I colored the image using watercolor pencils. 
I added a strip of colored paper (same color as the panel).
I stamped the sentiment, trimmed the banner, inked the edges and adhered it on the strip.
Simple as that!

Don't forget to take a look at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the mums for a Thanksgiving card, and such a beautiful card Lilian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Lilian! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Lilian! I adore the soft feel you created when coloring the mums--they are just gorgeous! Beautiful work, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete