Saturday, November 5, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Donna

 Donna here with my monthly inspiration post for MHKDesigns:
 
I used Open Bloom Digital set.  I printed both the saying and flower on vellum so I could emboss them in silver.  To emboss you must have your embossing powder ready sprinkle on your vellum immediately  after printing.  I then layered the vellum over a deep peach color to get the look I wanted.  The silver background was done with an embossing folder.
 
 

I hope you will give this a try.

 
 
Open Bloom Digital Stamp Set

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Donna. I'll add the technique to my to do list.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Donna! I absolutely adore the gorgeous colors--and that silver shine, too! What a fabulous creation, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete