Thursday, November 3, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Asha

Hello, friends! Welcome to November and it's my turn  to bring you some MHKDesigns inspiration. I am showcasing images from the October release called Chicken In.


I decided to use the beautiful chickens for my card. This is an adorable image and a treat to colour. I thought going CAS would be the best route.  So I coloured these guys with Faber Castell Polychromos and added some interest with Silver Liquid Pearls.


Come back soon for more inspiration from the rest of the design team. And don't forget to join in our MHKD October / November Challenge and you might just win some fabby prizes! Also, we are having a DT Call so if you are interested please check out this post for details on how to apply.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Beijinhos!





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and coloring Asha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely, my friend! I adore the way you colored this image--the sponged edges, twine, and liquid pearls are the perfect finishing touches, too! Brilliant creation! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete