Sunday, November 20, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Lorie

Happy Sunday all!  I'm on the blog today to share a card that I've made with the Wonderful Wreath set.  This is really one of my favorite sets of our October release simply because you can make a whimsical card or a super fancy card with it or in my case somewhere in between! Here is the set in it's entirety:
 And below here is the card I made with it: 
I have pulled out all of my Christmas/winter themed papers and decided to use this lovely, almost vintage colored paper.  Can you see Santa's face just peeking on the bottom of the largest circle?  :)  I did use a sketch (I used to think it was cheating to use a sketch but now a days I know I won't get a card made if I don't follow a sketch...anyone else like me?) for this card and added a couple of extra layers to it to give it somewhat of a luxurious feel.  I love using pearls or bling of some sot on my cards so I added some pearls here to play on the vintage feel. 

Make sure you check out all of the wonderful MHKDesigns sets HERE and join us in our challenge for the month HERE.  

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!


3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lorie, like your fabulous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lorie!! I love all the elements on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, Lorie! I love all the layers and texture x

    ReplyDelete