Friday, November 25, 2016

Designer Inspiration from NanaConnie

     I hope all of you in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and I want to share a card which might inspire you to get a start on those Christmas cards which you still need to make.  Only five more weeks, can you believe it?


    For this one, I used the globe image from the "Rock My World" set and "Distressed Dots" dp from the "Glorious Gardens digital papers."  First I printed the paper, then printed the globe image directly on top of it.

     I used a die set from Die-Versions to cut the Santa and Sleigh twice (one brown, one eggshell white), then printed and matted the sentiment.  In finishing, I added only the red pearls and the red bow, wanting the focus to be on the image, not the embellishments.

      Don't forget that our final challenge for the year is playing right now and you can join in between now and December 15.  Hope to see you there.  
Rock My World Digital Stamp Set  Glorious Garden Digital Paper Pack

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, you did a fabulous job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, I am in LOVE with this darling card, NC! I adore the fun Santa silhouette you added to this image--what a fun way to show the versatility! Beautiful, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete