Monday, October 24, 2016

October Release Winners




Hi, all! 

THANK YOU so much to everyone who joined in the fun 

with our MHKDesigns October release!  
We hope you were inspired by the creations 
that the team had for you and we cannot WAIT to see 
what each of you creates with these new sets, as well!  
Make sure to share them in our Facebook group and 
monthly challenge so that we can leave you some love! 
 Now let's get to our winners!


Winner of the Chicken In set~

kReN K who commented here on our blog:
I must be a country girl at heart because I love this chicken set. 
I like that it has chickens, the background stamp, and the flowers.  
        Great release! TFS! 

Winner of the Various Vehicles set~
Carrie Sheridan who commented on Mynn's blog:

Perfect card for a guy! I love the sponging you did for the background here!

 And I've never used liquid pearls to make "brads" before! 

I'll have to give that a try!


Winner of the wonderful Wreath set~
The Craft Princess who commented on Jerrie's blog:
WOW!!! I love the gift box/bag....the bling on the wreath and the polka dot paper really livens it up :)

Winner of the Perfect Poinsettia set~
Glittered Paws who commented on Donna's blog:
Love the pink and green together and the enamel dots are perfect for this.

Winner of the New Year Greetings set~
Jean Chaney who commented here on our blog:
I don't think that I even have any New Year's images. 
These would be great to work with. 

GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF ALL SETS AND PAPERS~
Janie LaCasella Rinta who commented in our Facebook group:
 Oh yeah!!!  Mynn I just hopped through the first two days and I have to say your design team did an awesome job showcasing your wonderful new images!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the new images


Congratulations, friends! 

 Please email Mynn at mhkdesigns.etsyATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize!  Make sure to tell her what you've won 

so she can get you your prizes as quickly as possible. :) 
Until our next post, 
HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love the vehicle set I won! Congratulations to the other winners, also! It was a wonderful release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bunches! I think I will really enjoy using the Chicken In set! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over from the Cat Lovers Blog Hop to say thank you for sponsoring the event. So glad I found your company - I love the vintage stamps. caroleannjones2@msn.com UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! And Thank You for sponsoring the Cat lovers Hop!
    USA thealteredpaper(at)gmail

    ReplyDelete