Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MHKDesigners Post: Donna

 Donna here with my monthly inspiration post for MHKDesigns:

 
I used Beautiful Bottles  from the July release, this is a fabulous set and the creations by the  design were amazing, you may want to go back and check them out
First I printed the bottle and saying on vellum and as soon as they came off the printer poured gold embossing powder over the print and them embossed.  I layered on a glossy white paper with just a tinge of pastel color to it.  My background is of 1/4 inch strips of paper glued to a sheet of paper and trimmed to 5 1/4" by 4" and then embossed with an embossing folder and layered on gold.  This would be a good technique to use up scraps of papers.
 



 Close up:


Beautiful Bottles Digital Stamp Set
Beautiful Bottles


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously textured card, Donna! I adore the colors you used--and the layering is perfect! This is beautiful, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is so pretty! Great card!

    ReplyDelete