Saturday, October 29, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Lorie Ames

Hello and Happy Saturday all!  This is Lorie stopping in with a card for that upcoming rather cool season here in the Pacific Northwest called...winter, ugh, I know cold and snow.  Being that I grew up in Wisconsin the weather here isn't really all that bad.  (Trying to put a positive spin on it can ya tell? ;) )

I know you aren't here to read about the weather though so lets get to the cuteness shall we?


Eek, that Snow Baby is adorable isn't it?  As with all of her designs this vintage look is so on point with this Snow Babies set and the sentiments wonderful!  No special techniques on this card other than some fun with paperclips, bling, and some enamel dots.

Soooo...have you been to check out our challenge for the month yet?  NO?  What?  Okay, click HERE and check it to play along!  Well, that is it for me!  Go...have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again later!


3 comments:

  1. These cards are amazing, ladies!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and yes that cold weather is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, this is one of the most darling cards I have seen all day--maybe all month/year?! I LOVE the frosty blues you chose--and the touch of gray is perfect! Totally sweet, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete