Wednesday, October 12, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: KATIE SKIFF

Hi friends!
It's Katie here to share s fun card for you! I wanted to color this image from the Beachy Keen stamp set.   It's such a fun image that I wanted to make look very realistic and reminiscent of an old photograph.    So when I dug through my stash and found these photo corners, I was so happy!!
 

I also used the papers from Country Farm.  The colors work for the September Challenge that is only on for a couple more days!! 
 

You can find the supplies I used on the MHKDesigns Etsy Store.  Or click on the images below!
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/456180794/country-farm-digital-paper-pack?ref=shop_home_active_5

https://www.etsy.com/listing/386456186/beachy-keen-digital-stamp-set?ga_search_query=beach&ref=shop_items_search_2

 
Thanks for visiting with me today!  Enjoy your week! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, like your choice of colors for layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card; love that it looks like an old photo. :)

    ReplyDelete