Sunday, October 9, 2016

MHK Designers Post: Julie

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Julie here today, wishing you a sunny day!
I love sunflowers.  I think they speak autumn like no other flower.  When I found this digital stamp set in the MHKDesigns Etsy store, I just knew I had to color it up!


This card was created using the Stitched Sunflower Digital Stamp set, colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is also from the set.
Papers for this card are also from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.  They're Autumnal Accents Digital Papers.  Beautiful, aren't they?

Have you joined the MHK Challenge yet?  There's still a few days to enter, and you could win some amazing digital sets for yourself, so link up!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, this is totally fabulous! I adore the layering you did--the patterns work so well together--and your coloring is magnificent! Gorgeous card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, every detail is stunning!

    ReplyDelete