Monday, October 3, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Asha

Hello, friends! It's October ... can you believe it?! And it's my turn again to bring you some MHKDesigns inspiration. I am showcasing one of my favourite sets called Beginnings & Endings. The patterned paper is from the Sunflower Sampler bundle.

 


Here's a card I made for a friend who is embarking on a new phase in her life as a single independent woman. I cut up the patterned paper into 1" squares and created a tiled background. To finish the card - quick colouring with alcohol and some twine .


Come back soon for more inspiration from the rest of the design team. And don't forget to join in our MHKD September / October Challenge and you might just win some fabby prizes!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Beijinhos!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Those butterflies are beautiful! It looks like another wonderful set! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Asha! Love the way you use the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tiled background is SO fabulous, Asha! I adore the beautiful colors you chose for the butterflies, too! AMAZING work, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete