Monday, September 26, 2016

MHKDesigner's Inspiration - NanaConnie

     Today I'm sharing a Designer's Inspiration card with you which pleases me greatly because I managed to use a really cute, MHK Designs, non-holiday image (Cat to be Kitten Me) and turned it into a fun Thanksgiving card.


     I colored that darling feline with ProMarkers, cut it with a Spellbinders die, and used houndstooth paper from the Autumnal Accents set.  Then I added die cut leaves in offset layers and tied one of my latest bowtie bows for embellishment.

     Don't forget that our newest challenge is open and we have a wonderful inspiration photo as our theme.  However, if you use an image from MHK Designs, the theme is "Anything Goes."  Click on the "Current Challenge" tab up above to see the inspiration photo.

     Hope to see you there.  

 Cat to be Kitten Me Digital Stamp Set Autumnal Accents Patterned Paper Pack

3 comments:

  1. Love your kitten and fall color card! Perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too fun, NC! I LOVE the way you layered the dies to frame your kitty! And your coloring is totally fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, like how you used the kitten for a fall card!

    ReplyDelete