Saturday, September 17, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Katie Skiff

Hello friends, it's DT Member, Katie Skiff here today.
 

I really fell in love with this image from the Friendship Digital stamp set.  I thought it was super cute, and thought that I would try to pull some color as if it were an early morning with the sun rising to the bottom right hand side. 
I love orange talby cats and think it being pared with the cow is super cute!!

I added some paper from the Autumnal Accents Paper pack to finish off the card. 

I had already printed off the sentiment from this set, so I trimmed it up and added it inside the card. 

Thanks so much for checking out my card today!  Check out the supplies used in the MHK Etsy Shop today!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/246426804/autumnal-accents-patterned-paper-pack?ref=shop_home_active_15

https://www.etsy.com/listing/241284358/friendship-digital-stamp-set?ref=shop_home_active_2



2 comments:

  1. Katie, this is amazing! I LOVE the clean layering, the beautiful colors, and the added twine for more texture! Totally stunning debut, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Had to stop by and tell you how much I love your card! Great job 👏👏👏 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete