Wednesday, September 14, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Julie

Happy Wednesday, everyone.  Julie here today, with my first individual post and I'm super excited to be sharing this fun, fun card!

Using the versatile "I've Been Framed" digital stamp set, and the Fabulously Fall digital papers, both from MHKDesigns, of course, I created this:


I used the Tree Frame from the "I've Been Framed" set, and  printed it on one of the Fabulously Fall digital papers.  The 'Trick or Treat!' sentiment is from the MHKDesigns Halloween Party digital stamp set.

The spider web die was cut out and placed on another digital paper from the Fabulously Fall  Digital Paper Collection.

Come back often to see what the other fabulous designers are up to.  You won't be disappointed!  There's one week left for the current challenge, then another is starting soon.

Come check out the MHKDesigners & Friends Facebook group, too!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie! Excited to see more from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is totally awesome! I LOVE the different sets you used--as well as the papers! The die cuts are a wonderful addition, too! Beautiful debut, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete