Monday, September 5, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Donna

Hello!  It's Donna here with my September Inspiration Post for MHKDesigns!



I used Open Blooms digital set. I made my background with Brusho's. and then  fussy out 3 of each flower for layering, colored with Copics, glittered the flower centers with Doodle Bug Designs Sugar Coating metallic glitter and die cut the center of my card front with Standard Circles large.   I positioned my sentiment from the same set to be centered in my circle. This card will go in the mail to someone who needs a boost. I think this is such an uplifting saying.








Thanks for stopping by!  

                       

Project supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Donna, this is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the beautiful background you created--the colors you chose are some of my faves! The flower centers are phenomenal, too! Stunning creation, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning - beautiful - elegant. Love the colors and all the beautiful flowers. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete