Wednesday, August 10, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Lilian

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Lilian here...it's my turn to post today...
Christmas is not too far...so I decided to create another Christmas card:


I printed the digi paper (Country Farm), distressed the edges and matted it on green cardstock.
I printed the sentiment (Holiday Deer), trimmed it and adhered it on the panel.
After I adhered it on the red card, I used glitter dimensional paint on the flowers and added some sequins.

Don't forget to take a look at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Lilian, this is lovely, and what a simple card to create! Beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Lilian! I adore the way you highlighted the patterned paper with glitter! The dimension and shiner are amazing! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lilian, I really like how you used the glitter dimensionional paint!

    ReplyDelete