Wednesday, August 3, 2016

MHKD Designer Inspiration: Asha

Hello, friends. It's my turn to bring you some MHKD inspiration and I've decided to bring you a festive number featuring an image from our Christmas In July release set called Candy Cane and Crackers.

Here is my clean and simple card with the cracker as the focal image. I coloured it with Copics and added some shimmer with the Clear Wink of Stella in Red and Gold.


Come back soon for more inspiration from the rest of the design team. And don't forget to join in our MHKD July / August Challenge and you might just win some fabby prizes!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Beijinhos!

2 comments:

  1. Great card - very simple, yet lots of great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asha, this is fabulous!!! I LOVE the way you colored the image--and the shine and texture you added are both perfect! Amazing card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete