Monday, August 15, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jerrie

Hi all you crafty folks!  Today we are changing it up a bit.

You have made your card and are ready to send it...but wait...give your envelope some love!  When you decorate your envelope, it passes through many hands.  When the outside of my envelope is decorated and I take it to the post office, it is sure to get OOHS and AAWS.

So, using Butterfly Wisdon, I printed the image on my envelope.  I got some grunge during the printing but decided to accent the grunge with stencils.  Then the butterflies were colored and a background was added.  There is lots of room to add the address.

Now, who should I send my card to?!



Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful embellished envelope! Whoever you send it to will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerrie, I love this idea! I'd never thought to decorated an envelope with digis! What an amazing idea! This is awesome! Hugs! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete