Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Introducing Tweet Tweet + New DT Members!


Hello, everyone!  I am SUPER excited to welcome you to the August 2016 MHKDesigns release!  This month, we have three *NEW* amazing design team members!  We are excited to share their beautiful work throughout the next few days, as well!  Here's a little bit about each one...




Hi, I'm Katie and a busy wife and mom to three great kids. I am a Middle School tutor, and when we are not chasing kids, you can find me in my craft room.

I started crafting almost 17 years ago with scrap booking.  Since then, my passion has become card making. I've been blogging for almost 10 years and have been on many fun teams and met some amazing new friends.


I love sharing on my blog - www.katieskiff.typepad.com and YouTube (Created by Katie)  and hope you enjoy what I share. I am extremely excited to be a part of MHK Designs and be able to share them with you! 


My name is Julie, and I am super excited to be chosen for the MHKDesigns team!    I love the combination of vintage digis and modern sentiments found in the MHKDesigns Etsy Store.  Throw in the wonderful digi papers and I’m one happy crafter!

I work in a nursing home as the activity director.  When I’m not at work, or at church playing organ, my favorite place to be is in my craft room with my dog snoozing at my feet. I love to make cards, 3D projects, tags — I’m never sure which way I’m going to go.    I also love all the connections I’ve made through social media and my blog.  Id love it if youd stop by for a visit:



Hi, I'm Lorie!  First and foremost I'm a very proud wife, mom to three grown boys and nana to two very amazing grandchildren.  I love to spend time in my crafty room making cards, 3-D items, and whatever else tickles my fancy.  I have been blogging my creations for just about as long as I've been creating over at Live-Love-Laugh-Create2...I'd love to have you come and check it out!  I'm super honored to be on the MHK Designs team and I just love what you can create with Mynn's amazing images and papers..they are sure to make anyone a pro at coloring and those fantastic paper packs makes having everything match super easy!  Come play with us and be sure to share your MHK Designs creations!

Welcome, girls!  We are super excited to see what you have in store for us here at MHKDesigns!  Along with our fabulous new DT members, we also have some really fun sets for you to check out, as well as chances to win either one of the sets OR all of them!  More about the giveaways a bit later on, but right now, let's check out today's release set...





And here are some papers that work well with this set~

Cheerful Chirpings

Boldly Blue


Owner, Mynn's, card using this set~


And now, let's talk about how to get this new set OR the entire release for FREE!  Here's what you'll need to do...
  1. Comment here on the MHKDesigns blog.
  2. Comment on each DT member's blog.
  3. Join our MHKDesigners and Friends Facebook group and comment there.
I'll be choosing comments randomly from all these places after the release is over, and the authors of those comments will be our winners!  So, the best way to win is to comment every day!  We LOVE the feedback you give us! :)  Here's the list of blogs for you to visit today...

Asha | Donna | KatieJudy | Jerrie | Jessica | JulieLilian
LorieMynn | NanaConnie | Rocky | Sathya | Shawna

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  We will be back tomorrow with another *NEW* set to share from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Don't forget to get all your commenting in for your chance to WIN, and please do join our monthly challenge, as well!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


MHKDesigns August 2016 Release:

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I was on a design team with Julie Odi before. She is a wonderful DT buddy to have, I am so glad to see her here and want to tell you that you are very very lucky to have her on your team.

    I also want to say that I love the tweet tweet design so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new DT! I recognize some of these names and faces! I love your new bird stamps! So cute! Awesome punny sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a TWEET card....hee hee hee....and fun image set :) Congrats on the new additions to your DT :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very 'tweet' release! Love the cute card, and what great DT additions! Can't wait to see their wonderful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing all the cute cards for today's hop. I can't wait to see what everyone creates for tomorrow. Congratulations, to the new design team members.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to meet the new DT girls! Congratulations to all of you!
    The new stamp and papers are wonderful! Your card is fabulous, Mynn! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anxious to see the new DT members creations - sounds like they will be an assest to an already great DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the new DT members! Mynn, congratulations on another great release! These birds are darling! And you know how I enjoy puns!

    ReplyDelete