Sunday, August 28, 2016

August Release Winners


Hi, all!  SO sorry to be late with the winners again...I cannot guarantee it won't keep happening, though. ;)  THANK YOU so much to everyone who joined in the fun with our MHKDesigns August release!  I hope you were inspired by the creations that the team had for you and I cannot WAIT to see what each of you creates with these new sets, as well!  Make sure to share them in our Facebook group and monthly challenge so that we can leave you some love!  Now let's get to our winners!

Winner of the Beautiful Bottles set~
Suman Pandit who commented here on our blog:
"beautiful set , love the sentiments a lot !!"

Winner of the Halloween Party set~
Crafty Pink Pixie who commented on Shawna's blog:
"Awesome Halloween card! The background looks amazing! :)"

Winner of the Pansy Corner set~
Leslie Turner who said in our FB group:
"THUD! That's my jaw hitting the floor. This is absolutely s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. Mynn! OMGosh!"

Winner of the Thankful Thoughts set~
Carrie S. who commented on Katie's blog:
"Great Thanksgiving card! I love the vellum for the sentiment here!"

Winner of the Tweet Tweet set~
wannabcre8tive who commented on Mynn's blog:
"Mynn, your card is so cheerful with the pretty blue bird and glittery sun. I love that you used the washi tape, it looks great. I look forward to seeing another new set tomorrow."

GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF ALL SETS AND PAPERS~
Nancy who commented here on this blog:
"So nice to meet the new DT girls! Congratulations to all of you!  The new stamp and papers are wonderful!"

Congratulations, friends!  Please email me at mhkdesigns.etsyATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize!  Make sure to tell me what you've won so I can get you your prizes as quickly as possible. :)  Also, don't forget that our Christmas in July sale has been extended until Sept. 1st!  Use code HOTHOLIDAY for 25% off your next order of $5 or more! :)  Until our next post, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends!


MHKDesigns August 2016 Release:

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all you lucky winners!!! Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me??? That's me!! WOOHOO!! Thank you so much, Mynn! I can't wait to play with your beautiful new images and papers! :o)
    Congratulations to all the other winners! Thanks again for all the great DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love all the new designs and look forward to making some cute new Halloween cards! :)

    ReplyDelete