Friday, July 22, 2016

MHKDesigner inspiration: Michele


MHK designs
Hello Everyone!

Summertime is here, and it's a happy and hopeful time! We have been wishing and praying for warm summer blessings for our friends and family all summer long! Today, I am celebrating summer with this pretty floral inspiration card using the digital release, Open Bloom!


I started with a watercolor background, and added a few of my favorite die cuts. I love the cheerful quote from Lady Bird Johnson too!





Open Bloom features 3 touching sentiments and a gorgeous image too!



Take a look at all the charming digital stamps and paper sets featured in the MHKdesigns Etsy shop right here! MHK Designs

Thanks for joining me today!

Live your life in color!






3 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle I just love this card.. So colorful and cheery.. Your mason jar is the hit of the card.. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, like how you did the mason jar with vellum and the entire design and colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Michele! I adore all that stitching and the fun summery colors you used! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete