Monday, July 11, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Lilian

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's my turn to post here today...
MHKDesigns has some new Christmas Sets releasing this month...so I decided to create a Christmas card, using Santa's Sleigh:


I printed the images and sentiment on a panel. I added some washi tape and layered it with green mat, on a red card base. I sprayed Color Shine (Heidi Swapp) and added some sequins.

Don't forget to take a look at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lillian! Love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black & white image with those touches of red color in the washi tape! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the CAS feel and fabulous pops of color with the embellishments, Lilian! This is awesome! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lilian, like the addition of the gold splatters and the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete