Monday, July 25, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration - NanaConnie

     In keeping with all the fantastic Christmas sets Mynn released this month, I've done a Christmas card using one of her older sets, "Christmas Silhouettes."  This happens to be the 'Wise Men' image from that set and the sentiment I chose is from the "Holiday Deer" set (one of my favorites for masculine cards year round.)


     It's a very simple design, really.  I printed out the silhouette (I love that these are done in reverse!), then cut and matted it.  I did the same with the sentiment.  I layered each of those onto sparkle CS and added a strip of satin ribbon and a bit of holly as an embellishment.

     Here are photos of the complete sets I used.

Holiday Deer Digital Stamp Set  Christmas Silhouettes I Digital Stamp Set

     Don't forget to play along in our challenge which runs until August 20.


2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous holiday creation, NC! I LOVE the sparkle and shine--totally festive! Beautiful card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete