Monday, July 18, 2016

Designer Inspiration: Jerrie

Hello everyone!  I am so excited to share this post with you today using the He Is Risen set.

My yard is in full bloom as my lilies are blooming and displaying brilliant colors.  I wait through spring and watch the buds swell into blooming beauty.  My favorite lilies are tigerlilies and stargazer lilies.  Amongst these is an Easter lilie that was planted outside and I laugh everytime it blooms because Easter is long past!  But, I love the large white flowers they produce.

Newsprint is one of my favorite paper to work with.  So, it is paired with a glittery white paper for the card base.  A foil doily was cut and glued around the lily image.  A few punched leaves and someone will receive and enjoy the flowers.




Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jerrie, your garden must be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerrie, WOW! I am in LOVE with this color combo! Your glittery paper is the perfect accent--and I adore the way you framed the image with patterned papers and dies! Gorgeous work, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete