Saturday, July 30, 2016

Christmas in July: Snow Babies


Hi, all!  Welcome to Week 5 of our Christmas in July special release!  This is the last new set we are introducing to the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop, and we have tons of fun inspiration to share with you!  I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to the lovely guest we've had with us this month--Karin from Karin's Art Scrap!  She always makes the most beautiful holiday creations--I have been blown away by each of them, and I hope you have, as well!

This week we are featuring the *NEW*


Here's some inspiration from our GDT, Karin~

And from owner Mynn~


For more inspiration, check out the rest of the DT~

Jerrie | Judy | Michele 

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  If you'd like a chance to win this set, please leave a comment below!  Winners will be announced at the beginning of August, after we have completed the whole month of fun.  We'll have more designer inspiration coming your way next week, but, until then, HUGS and MERRY {digital} stamping everyone!


MHKDesigns July Release Sets:

8 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, this is my favourite of this release! Love, love, love snow-people and love, love, love anything retro! You've got it all! The images are super cute - I just want to pinch those little snowman cheeks! And I love the sentiments! AWESOME, Mynn! Your and Karin's cards are adorable! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite so far, too! Reminds me of my childhood and the type of decorations we had. Old Fashioned now. lol LOVE it! And love these very cute cards. Thanks so much for the chance to win this set. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one - but I'm a snow people lover to start with. Great creations using this set. This is a must have to add to my collections. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these vintage snowmen! I have a snowman salt & pepper set from my grandmother that look like these guys! I would love to win this set. I make cards to send to my sisters.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely set of images! Those snow babies are absolutely charming! Lovely cards created by both of you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those snow babies and all the cards created using them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards and
    the stamps are
    Vintage feeling!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards and
    the stamps are
    Vintage feeling!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete