Thursday, June 2, 2016

Seize the Birthday + MHKDesigns: Sunshine & Daisies


Hi, friends!  I am SUPER excited to share with you that for the next 2 months, I am the surprise party guest at Seize the Birthday!!!  I'd like to start by saying a HUGE THANK YOU to Nancy and the rest of the gals on this fabulous team for having me as their guest!





There are some amazing toppings lined up for the next couple of months, and I can't wait to share with you what I have for this fortnight's challenge!  The challenge is always "Anything Birthday Goes", and the topping option this time around is "Sunshine".  Check out my creation...


I used the Beauty digital stamp set from MHKDesigns for this card.  I created a panel with the daisies, then printed them out on white cardstock.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and added glitter to the petals for more texture and shine.  The sentiment, also from the Beauty digital stamp set, was printed onto vellum before being added to the card.  The patterned paper is from the *NEW* French Country digital paper pack.  


A few textured yellow rhinestones completed the card and help keep the vellum sentiment in place.  I think this turned out to be very pretty--and it can be MAILED!  That's the point of birthday cards, right?!  So, what do YOU think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation today, friends!  I hope you take some time to join in the fun at Seize the Birthday!  I'll be back soon with more paper crafted creations to share with you.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)



Project supplies:

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mynn! Can't wait to enter the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful digi and you have made a spectacular card! Working on my card for the challenge now!!

    ReplyDelete