Monday, June 6, 2016

MHKDesigns Inspiration Post


 
Donna here with my June inspiration post for MHKDesigns.  I can't get enough of this adorable bird, so fun to color with my Copics and the sayings with it are wonderful.  I embossed a Cuttlebug folder with a branch and birds design, masked it with painters tape and then covered it with several colors of Perfect Pearls until I got the blue shimmer I wanted.   A few layers and I was happy.
 
A few baby birds from our back yard, you can just barely see there little beaks, they pop there little heads up when we get ready to go out on the boat when I start talking to them.  Mom and dad don't like it when I talk to them for too long, they start squawking:
 
 
 Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
Supplies:
Birds and Branches Digital Stamp Set
 

4 comments:

  1. The embossed backing with the perfect pearls is a fabulous idea and looks stunning as. Does your birdie. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, DOna! Loving that shiny, embossed paper and your matting is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is totally GORGEOUS! I adore the shine and your beautiful coloring--the texture is wonderful, too! How fun to have baby birds in your yard, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your layers and the layout of your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete