Friday, June 24, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Michele


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card I created with an image from the I've Been Framed digital stamp set from mhkdesigns! I used one of my favorite quotes from Kahlil Gibran in this CAS inspired beauty. The background is watercolor, and I'm really happy with how well this new technique for turned out.




Take a look at all the amazing vintage images with a modern twist over at the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Play along with our monthly challenge too!




Thanks for joining me today!




2 comments:

  1. Great design Michelle, like how you paired the sentiment with the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous CAS design, Michele! LOVE the way the tree looks like it's in three different windows! The watercolored sky is beautiful, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete