Friday, June 10, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Lilian

Hello, Dear Friends!

It's Lilian here and it's my turn to post today...
Father's Day is almost here, so here's my card, using Lift Me Higher:


I blended some ink, using the mini ink blender tool, on blue cardstock.
I used my Cricut to cut the star panel. I layered some washi tape on a white panel and adhered on card. I adhered the star panel on, with foam tape.
I printed the image from Lift Me Higher, cut it out, colored it with Copic markers and adhered on panel.
I printed my own sentiment, trimmed it, inked the edges and adhered on panel.
I added some black stars for more dimension.

Don't forget to take a look at the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Lilian, like your use of the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Lilian! I adore the gorgeous way you colored the image--and the die cuts matching the elements are fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete