Wednesday, June 22, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration - Jessica


Hello friends!

It's Designer Jess here with my June Designer Inspiration!  I decided to work with my fave from the new release - Open Bloom.

Here is what I created:


I printed off the flower in 2 different sizes and colored them with watercolor crayons.  Then, I fussy cut each flower out and covered them with clear embossing powder.  I used some Embellishment Mousse to accent the background and the sentiment.




I hope you enjoy and be sure to check out our Monthly Challenge!


Until next time,


3 comments:

  1. Jessica, this is stunning - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I adore the stunning shine--and all that pink is fabulous! Gorgeous texture and layout, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete