Saturday, April 2, 2016

Radiant Bird


Hi, all!  I'm back today with some inspiration using products from the MHKDesigns store--and I went bright today!  I have been in a bright color mood recently, so I hope you like my offering today.  Take a peek...


This image is from the Birds & Branches digital stamp set from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop.  I watercolored the image, and then   The sentiment is from the Mum's the Word digital stamp set and it was printed on vellum and then added to the image.


The card base was prepped with some paper from the Radiant Rainbows paper pack, a doily, and some ribbon.  I think the bold colors are super fun, and work well with the colors I used on the image!  I hope you like my creation, too!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for you today, but I will be back later this month with inspiration for our April release, as well as our next challenge.  Until then, I hope you join in the fun of our CURRENT CHALLENGE, and take a trip to the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop to grab these goodies!  HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)



Project supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a gorgeous bird...Your watercoloring is beautiful, Mynn!
    PS: Thanks for stopping by my Blog and leaving a sweet comment. Hope you have time to post one of your lovely creations at CWS challenge. [[[HUGS]]]
    http://creativewithstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Love the bird and the wonderful water coloring. I like the bright colors, they are very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty and full of color! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO beautiful!!! I love the bg and the watercolored bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, like the bright colors and this is one of my favorite images (I think I say that about all of them)

    ReplyDelete